Experience a weekend of art, nature, fitness, relaxation, fun, and friendship in beautiful Muskoka. With a variety of fun workshops and activities that are open to all skill levels, there is something for everyone to enjoy! Participation is entirely voluntary so feel free to just soak in the scenery and read a book on one of our Muskoka chairs!
2016 Weekend Date: September 16-18th
2016 Participant Fee: $185 + HST
*Price includes meals, accommodation, workshops/activities, and materials.
Some activities & workshops for 2016 include:
- Scrapbooking, bring your own photos!
- Fermentation workshop with recipes and samples
- DIY Bath bombs
- Full use of the camp facilities including canoeing, kayaking, archery, swimming, tennis, waterskiing and much more
- Relaxing in a Muskoka chair
- Massages by an RMT (additional charge)
- Pampering spa services offered by Spa Muskoka: facials, manicures, pedicures and foot reflexology (additional charge)
Registration is OPEN!
**NEW for 2016**
Online registration is available for our Women's Weekend. Click the online registration button at the side of your screen and follow the instructions to sign up!
Check out our 2016 weekend brochure to find out what we have in store for the weekend!
For more information, contact Becca Birnie or Beth Holeschek
Address: 1111 Ronville Road, Dwight, Ontario P0A 1H0