Important Information for 1st Time Campers and Parents
- Camp is a busy and active place, remember to pack clothing that you don't mind getting wet and dirty.
- Labeling all of your clothing and equipment is key and ensuring that your camper is aware of what you are sending with them to camp.
- Mail is a lot of fun to receive. Send you camper to camp with some pre addressed envelops so that they can easily send letters back home. Also care packages and regular mail are a wonderful surprise to get at camp. Make sure that you are sending things that are camp friendly ‘refrain from food and candy' and that can be used at camp.
- Hats, running shoes and sunscreen are really important to help protect your camper form the sun.
- Contact camp prior to your arrival with any questions about your stay and what you can expect from camp while here. We are always happy to provide you with a tour on the first day or even prior to the start of your stay at camp.